I am the little flower
From the garden down the street
I'm pleased when it is Springtime
And the sunshine is so sweet
I am the darling flower
Providing for the bees
I greatly enjoy Summer
With shade and gentle breeze
I am the sturdy flower
I may seem a bit demure
For with the chill Autumn
My soul begins to stir
I am the faded flower
Though I'm here, it seems I'm gone
But there can be a peace in Winter
Like the dark before the dawn

From the garden down the street
I'm pleased when it is Springtime
And the sunshine is so sweet
I am the darling flower
Providing for the bees
I greatly enjoy Summer
With shade and gentle breeze
I am the sturdy flower
I may seem a bit demure
For with the chill Autumn
My soul begins to stir
I am the faded flower
Though I'm here, it seems I'm gone
But there can be a peace in Winter
Like the dark before the dawn
3 comments:
one of the choices to click on should be "Delightful"!
Hee Hee :D Thank you
very good!
Post a Comment